Fener, Balat und Ayvansaray liegen auf derselben Achse nebeneinander. Hier können Sie die multikulturelle Identität Istanbuls erleben, die kein anderer Ort der Welt über einen solchen kulturellen Reichtum verfügt. Diese Nachbarschaften waren Istanbuls griechisch-orthodoxe und jüdische Viertel in osmanischer Zeit und bis in die ersten Jahrzehnte der türkischen Republik. Daher können Sie das Erbe dieser Kulturen und Epochen beobachten, die mit der türkisch-islamischen Kultur harmonieren. Diese Viertel sind die besten Beispiele für interkulturelle Harmonie und Frieden. Schöne alte Häuser, Kirchen, Synagogen, Moscheen, Schulen, Straßengeschmack, Cafés und Restaurants im täglichen Leben der Einheimischen. Dauer: 6 StundenLive Guide: Englisch Pick-up and Drop – off Services unterliegen einer zusätzlichen Zahlung. Enthält
Professionelle Führung in englischer Sprache.
Abholservice von zentral gelegenen Hotels.
X Drop-off-Service.X Erfrischungen.Treffpunkt ist die Kadir Has University Der Abholservice ist gegen Aufpreis erforderlich.
Meeting in front of Kadir Has University, which has an industrial heritage building of TEKEL Tobacco Factory.
Gül Mosque (“Church of St. Theodosia”) - The so-called “Church of St. Theodosia”, now known as Gül Camii (Turkish ‘Rose Mosque’), was a Byzantine church in the quarter of Dexiokratous of Constantinople near the Golden Horn Walls.
Church of St. George – The Church of St. George (Turkish: Aya Yorgi Kilisesi) is the principal Eastern Orthodox cathedral located in Istanbul. Church of St. George is the seat of the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople (the senior patriarchate of the Greek Orthodox Church, who is the spiritual leader of the world’s Eastern Orthodox Christians) since 1600. You can light a candle and make a wish at this church, even if you’re not Greek Orthodox.
Bulgarian St Stephen Church (Bulgarian: Църква "Свети Стефан"; Turkish: Sveti Stefan Kilisesi), also known as the Bulgarian Iron Church, is a Bulgarian Orthodox church in Balat. It is famous for being made of prefabricated cast iron elements in the neo-Byzantine style. The church belongs to the Bulgarian minority in the city.
Phanar Greek Ortadox Collage: The oldest surviving Greek school in Istanbul, Ozel Fener Rum Lisesi, is found in Fener. The school was established in 1454.
Saint Mary of the Mongols (Turkish name: Kanlı Kilise (meaning: Bloody Church), is an Eastern Orthodox church in Istanbul.
Kantemir House - The Palace of Dimitrie Cantemir was a palace owned by the Prince of Moldavia Dimitrie Cantemir in Istanbul, located on the grounds of the present-day Ortaköy Mosque. He is famous with his contribution to Turkish classical music.
Ahrida Synagogue - It was built by Romaniotes (Macedonian Jews), dating back to the 1430s.The synagogue building, one of the two ancient synagogues in Istanbul's Golden Horn, was renovated in 1992 by the Quincentennial Foundation, in celebration of the 500th anniversary of Sephardic Jews' arrival in the Ottoman Empire. Ahrida Synagogue is known for its boat-shaped tevah (the reading platform, known in Ashkenazi communities as a bimah). Ahrida Synagogue is also the only synagogue in Istanbul at which Sabbatai Zevi, founder of the Jewish Sabbatean movement, prayed.
Ioannis Prodromos Church (Tur-ı Sinai Monastery) - Like many Orthodox churches in Istanbul, it is affiliated to the Consulate General of Sinai, not to the Fener Patriarchate, and is the Metokhion of the Saint Katerlina Monastery on Mount Sinai. It was made at the request of the church priest who helped Yavuz Sultan Selim Han in the Egyptian campaign in the Sinai desert. In addition, the hand depiction on the door Hz. It has been verbally stated that Muhammad represents his hand.
Armenian Church of Surp Hıreşdagabet - It is a Greek church that was handed over to the Armenians in one of 1628, 1631 or 1636 after the conquest of Istanbul.
Church of St. Mary of Blachernae and the Hagiasma (fountain of holy water) - Blakernai was a district in the northwestern part of Constantinople. It is the Holy water place of Eastern Christianity and many prominent churches was built here. In particular, the most well-known is the Church of the Virgin Mary (Panagia Blacherniotissa), this church was built by Empress Pulcheria in about 450, expanded by Emperor Leo I, and renovated by Justinian I in the 6th century.
Today, this area is known as Ayvansaray. The holy spring identified with the Virgin Mary is still visited and called the Ayazma in Turkish. The word is derived from the Greek word hagiasma, meaning "holy water". Agora Meyhanesi, Forno, Balat Sahil Restaurant, Balat İşkembecisi are some of the special places of mediterranean cuisine in this area that we may taste upon your request.