The process of transferring the hair follicles taken from the area where the hair is dense to the bald area is called hair transplantation operation.
Thanks to hair transplantation, both women and men do not have to live with the problem of baldness. Hair transplantation, which is a method generally used by men, is one of the most frequently performed operations today.
Hair is an important part of our appearance. For this reason, most people may experience self-confidence problems as a result of hair loss. Factors such as hairstyle and length cause serious changes in your appearance. Therefore, people who have lost their hair can regain the hair they want with hair transplantation treatment and return to their former self-confident state.
What are hair transplantation techniques?
Different methods are used than hair transplant treatment. These methods are;
- FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction),
- FUT technique,
- Robotic FUE technique,
- DHI technique,
- Sapphire hair transplant method
- It is painless, painless, needle-free hair transplantation.
Which method to use should be decided entirely together with the specialist doctor. The decision stage is made after the patient’s hair loss status, existing hair and the size of the area to be transplanted are evaluated.
What Should Be Considered After Hair Transplantation?
During the first day after hair transplantation, the hair should not be washed and water should not be touched. The first wash after 1-3 days is carried out in the hair transplantation center.
Some of the recommendations to be considered are not to use very hot water while taking a shower after the transplantation process, not to expose the hair to high pressure water, to stay away from products such as hair fixative gel and spray.
In addition, during the period known as the hair retention process, it will be in the best interest of the patient to stay away from dusty and dirty environments, to cut down the consumption of alcohol and cigarettes in order not to disturb the blood circulation, not to do strenuous activities and not to apply anything other than the doctor’s instructions to the scalp.
What is the Post Recovery Process?
Red dots and crusting at the bottom of the hair during the healing process after hair transplantation is an extremely normal condition that patients should not worry about and will pass in a short time.
In the second process, which starts a few weeks after transplantation and can last up to six months, first weak hair falls out, and then new hair begins to grow.
After the hair transplantation process, a serious part of the hair will grow in about 6 to 9 months. However, it may take up to 1 year for the hair to fully grow and take its final shape.
What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy; It is a treatment method by injecting drugs containing vitamins, enzymes, hormone-like substances, amino acid cocktails, peptides, nucleotides, growth factors, various antioxidants and plant extracts into the facial skin alone or together.
How is Mesotherapy Done?
First of all, local anesthetic cream is applied to clean skin that is free of make-up and dirt so that pain is not felt. It takes approximately 30 minutes for the local anesthesia to take effect.
After this step, skin rejuvenating drugs are injected into the face through micro-sized needles. The amount of use and content of these drugs vary according to the general condition of the skin as well as the demand of the person. Many brands have different mesotherapy products and their contents are different from each other.
For What Purposes Is Mesotherapy Used?
- Tightening the skin and improving its overall quality
- Softening superficial wrinkles and reducing the rate of new wrinkle formation
- Reduction of skin blemishes
- Regeneration of pale and worn skin caused by smoking and adverse living conditions
- Reducing the appearance of cellulite
- “Mesotherapy increases blood circulation and reduces inflammation in the skin. One of the purposes of the application is to promote the production of collagen and elastin and to increase the elasticity of the skin.
Mesotherapy gives positive results in the treatment of hair loss as well as the facial area. Hair mesotherapy and Hair PRP are the most preferred applications of people who have hair loss problems today.
What are the substances frequently used in mesotherapy application?
- Vitamin A; Increases skin elasticity by regulating the growth of epidermis cells
- C vitamin; Increases collagen synthesis in the skin, reduces melanin production
- Amino acids and peptides; Amino acids, which are the building blocks of proteins, help repair damaged skin.
- Na, K, Ca, Mg ions; They regulate the metabolism of the skin by affecting many cell activities.
- Salmon DNA; They increase the synthesis of proteins in the skin tissue.
- Co-Enzymes; They accelerate the repair process of skin tissue through enzymes.
- Hyaluronic acid; More detailed information is given below about hyaluronic acid, which has been very popular in recent years and is also called youth vaccine because it gives very satisfying results.
- Growth Factors; Responsible for skin regeneration and anti-aging
What is PRP Treatment?
PRP means platelet-rich plasma and is the abbreviation of the English Platelet Rich Plasma expression.
PRP is based on obtaining platelet-rich plasma from a small amount of blood taken from the person through certain processes and giving it to the same person by injection again.
When you need PRP?
- It gives elasticity and shine to the skin.
- It has regenerative and restructuring effects.
- All vital functions of the skin are supported in the subcutaneous tissue.
- It strengthens the hair and prevents hair loss.
- It prevents wrinkles and depressions that occur due to aging.
- It provides restructuring of the skin in cases of wound and skin damage.
- It provides rapid reconstruction of the damages that occur on the skin after applications such as laser.
- It provides a non-surgical solution to Achilles tendon rupture.
- In medical aesthetics, it is used in areas such as face, hand, arm, inner leg, neck and décolleté.
- PRP application also provides effective results in the treatment of pain.
This transplant is a great choice for those who want a healthy-looking, thick beard. A beard transplant is a procedure that can help thicken up your facial hair around the chin and jawline.
Beard transplantation only requires local anesthesia and is a safe surgical process. So you can have your desired look with a few simple steps and then trim your beard into the style you’ve always wanted. Besides, this technique offers a quick recovery so you can go back to your regular routine right after the procedure is completed.
Beard transplantation is very similar to hair transplantation as it uses a technique that removes hair follicles from one part of the body such as the back of the head or chest. Once the hair is removed from a high hair density area, it can be transplanted into the areas to add volume. The procedure itself generally takes 4 to 5 hours according to the density you would like to have.